Friday, April 9, 2010

Bad blogger

Ok, ok - so I'm officially a bad blogger. I am sorry people, but ya know, life gets in the way sometimes. It's certainly not for lack of bloggable material - God knows I get PLENTY of that on a regular basis. I've been debating about blogging on a specific incident that happened to me yesterday, but frankly it just made me so absurdly mad that I'd rather just forget about it instead of putting it up here to be read and reread for eternity.
So, I was just reading a friend's blog, and she was kinda smart to go through and pluck stuff from her old blog and post it to her new one. I might do that to, cause I don't use my MySpace anymore, and I'm seriously considering deleting my account alltogether, but I have a ton of blog entries on there, and I'd rather not lose them. That being said, I will tell you that it has been nearly 3 years since my trip to Venezuela, so don't get all excited when you see those posted up here.
Incidentally, my next trip, in less than two weeks, will be to Puerto Rico. I'll be working my tail off while I'm there, but that's ok cause I'll be working my tail off on a nice Caribbean island where there's sun and sand and pina coladas. Frankly, work seems less like work where sun and sand and pina coladas happen regularly - ya know?

No comments: