Friday, April 9, 2010

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 - New Joby Job

Wednesday, February 28, 2007
New Joby Job
Well, after a brief detour in to the world of high paying - yet completely meaningless jobs, I have landed myself something quite interesting and appropriate. Today I signed an offer letter with the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, otherwise known as AAHPERD. Starting very soon I will be the Joint Projects Program Administrator. I'm very excited about the new job, meeting new people, and learning new things. Please check out the joint programs if you happen to check out the website - they're partnerships with AHA named "Jump Rope For Heart" and "Hoops For Heart", and together these programs raise millions for the American Heart Association's research and education programs each year while promoting physical fitness and heart health to school children.

No comments: