Friday, April 9, 2010

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 - I love Welbilt

Tuesday, April 18, 2006
I love Welbilt
I'm such a dork. But that's ok. I'm just completely and totally in love with Welbilt. I'm completely and totally in love with live music so....... ok it really could've been any local band that I fell in love with, but it's them who I love. I listen to their CD at least once a day (the 45 minute drive to work helps that, along with the serious lack of a variety of rock stations here). If I'm surfing my friends on Myspace and happen upon a page playing Welbilt I can't change it till the song is over. It's really rediculous. Last night I changed my song to something other then Welbilt for the first time in over a month. Now I feel guilty and think I should change it back. LOL. Yes, I'm crazy, and I'm laughing at myself. The temperature in my office (another "hell ablaze" day) might be making me delirious. I've gotta go till May 12th before I get any more Welbilt and...........well.........I just don't know if I'll make it. I think I have enough friends where we could start a support group. WAA (only we really wouldn't be very anonymous considering we're quite well aquainted with one another, now would we?). So now you know I'm a dork. It's a proven fact.

No comments: