Friday, April 9, 2010

Monday, June 04, 2007 - Inactivity and aggravation

Monday, June 04, 2007
Well, there's a chance that I'm coming to not so certain terms with my "desk" job. While I really love my job, and what I'm doing here - I'm faced with the aspect that I happen to spend the majority of my days sitting at a desk. I feel the need to move. I want to get up and do laps around the building - or run the stairs, or head outside to walk the trails in the park. What I do not want to do is sit here all day! Initially, I welcomed the change - the sitting, the relaxing aspect of the "desk" job. I still do welcome that at some times, but more than that I miss the moving around. The summer does this.... I think..... makes me want to move, to be active, to build muscle. I'd just go outside and take a walk, but I end up losing that free time sitting in traffic every morning, so I end up sitting at my desk instead. I have high hopes for school being out - and the temporary hiatus from insane traffic (keep your fingers crossed).

No comments: