Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday, May 25, 2007 - Too much fun with the music player

Friday, May 25, 2007
Too much fun with the music player
So there's a chance that I'm completely obsessed with my myspace music player. Granted, I do often use it at work for something to listen to, so I like to keep it updated, but now it's turning in to a life story of sorts. I'm remembering songs that I loved when I was very little and adding those to it. Songs that remind me of friends from college, random people I've met, or experiences that I've had - all going on the playlist. The madness may never end - or at least it won't end until they tell me I can't add anymore songs (and I think I've got a good 40 to go before that happens). So, if you happen to listen to it and think -WTF? Just remember that the stupid song might have some strange special meaning to me :) Can you figure out which song reminds me of you?

No comments: