Friday, April 9, 2010

Thursday, June 08, 2006 - Out of order........

Thursday, June 08, 2006
Out of order........
Things have been a bit crappy for the past couple of days. This is mainly due to things being out of order. I've come to find that I don't deal well when things are out of order. So, we've been painting Josh's room, finally........for 5 days now. 5 days is way too long to be painting the smallest bedroom in the house. Thought it would be done this evening, come to find, it's not done. So I'm hoping to get it done tomorrow morning. Regardless, this is not a blog about paint......it's a blog about order. Due to the painting, however, all of Josh's belongings are in the spare room, which leaves him sleeping with me. Add to that the fact that the TV downstairs blew it's V-chip and can't seem to work respectably without it (even tho we have no reason to use it yet), so the only working TV is in my room. Imagine having a decent size house where the main living space, all of a sudden, becomes your bedroom. Out of order. Additionally, I'm trying to get things in order (still) within my bedroom. I've actually still got two boxes in here that need to be dealt with.
Lack of order causes me a great deal of grief. Puts me in to a slight state of depression and angst. Couple this with the fact that I am not at all speaking to my crazy mother because I can't deal with her disorderly ways either. Those of you who know my mother at all should be well aware of how she operates, freaking rediculous. I want so badly to look forward to my trip next week, but I can't seem to focus on anything but disorder.
On the upside........
Speaking of trips, I think I've got a plan for my football game in NY in September. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to utilize my time there to any efficiency in order to see Vinny, Jeremy, and my sister, but I came up with a plan. I will ride up with the team, and fly back on Sunday evening. Downside to this.......I miss all of Brad's birthday. Upside to this, I get to see my friends and sister and do adult things in the city instead of doing touristy things...........fanfreakintastic!

No comments: