Friday, April 9, 2010

Saturday, March 11, 2006 - Shamrockfest Rocked!

Shamrockfest Rocked! Did I already mention that? Troy's place was awesome as was his roomie and friends. Additionally he's got a girl and she was way cool, way cute, and totally sweet. Way to go Troy! At the actual Shamrockfest we listened to a couple of bands which were both really good. The one is from Philly tho so I doubt I'll be seeing them anytime soon, but their lead singer was a chic and she was amazing. Seriously, someone needs to sign her up right now. Got to see Sass, Jill, and Jeff so that was also cool. After all that we (oh, we being at any given point in time, Shannon, Kendra, and Tiffany) all walked over to Jeremy's friend's house and partied with them for awhile. Also, a really good time. Jeremy was completely plastered and my face still hurts from laughing so much. My feet are killing me so I think I'm gonna go soak em in something now.

No comments: